Manufacturing/Flour mill machine.

Dear Dave

The flour mill machine Takes wheat as the source raw material and the process converts giving us Flour as output.

Is it possible to reverse the process by designing a machine which will give us wheat from flour?.

Dear Mr. Akerkar.

Good Day to you.
This is both a simple and complex question to attempt to answer.
Firstly, I would say that this in NOT a serious question, due to the fact that in all my years I have never heard of a single machine (nor chemical process) that can take a "ground to powder -ie., flour from seed product" and reverse-engineer it back to it's original seed "state".

Noting that, it begs me to ask as to the Why? of your question?

Do have a great evening, and let me know if somebody can (scientifically) explain the reality/possibility to reverse-engineer flour for you. (It would be of interest to me.)

Thank You & Best Regards,
Dave Dunbar

Dave Dunbar

When it comes to Pipe Welding, I can handle virtually every question on the equipment types available and the best techniques for purging the pipe/tubing internally with an inert gas (such as Argon or Nitrogen) for a key process in creating non-contaminated welds for critical industries - such as Aerospace, Nuclear, Petrochemical, Semiconductor and Pharmaceutical industries. I can answer and specify Non-Contaminating material needs questions associated when the purge process is considered critical, as is the need to monitor Rest Oxygen levels within the purged pipe to values below 10 ppm (parts per million). The pipe & tube materials most consistently used in these industries is stainless steels, titanium and high nickel alloys. I cannot recommend how to weld (or the variety of filler metals, electrodes & processes for joining pipe).

I have 25 years of sales and sales training background in the Welding, Machining and Manufacturing Industries. I've recommended and sold Industrial goods to 1000's of companies - from the "mom & pop" shops to large corporations with 5000+ employees.

AWS Journal (American Welding Society)- MAN (Modern Application News) - CNC West

SME Sales Training and Educational Seminars in Germany, Canada & the USA.