Manufacturing/Combo Camera product.

Question
Dear Joe

Which will be a better Choice for video Recording?.  Digital Camera or Camcorder?.

Will there be combo products available for video Recording, video playback and still images capture?.

Thanks
Prashant

Answer
Dear Prashant,

There have been many combined video products in the United State for years. First video tape, than DVR and now Digital cameras that playback . Like with most things you will always have advocates for every form of technology. Howeber, this is becoming a digital world and until the next technological breakthrough digital presents the most flexibility and performance.

Good Luck

Manufacturing

Joe D. Buys