Manufacturing/Passbook printing machine.

Question
Dear Joe

Do you feel that the passbook printing machine feature can be extended similar to ATM machine for passbook updates possible in all Banks?.

Thanks
Prashant

Answer
Dear Prashant,

I think there is a limited market for this concept. With the use of cellphones, tablets and watches ability to access financial information instantaneously, anywhere at any time, I think the transmission of information electronically will continue to grow. As much as some people would like to fight it, the future of information transmission and manipulation will be electronically.

Good Luck

Joe Buys

Manufacturing

Joe D. Buys