Maritime/Shipping/Uk c.o.c

rully wrote at 2011-07-17 19:42:51
I have COC deck officer class IV,

I have experience as tug Captain and Cargo ship master each 4 and 2 years.

In my country is difficult to get scholarship from company,,,so at this time I just want to ask how can I get COC class 2,please sent me the way. I need scholarship also if any company will give,,

Thankyou for read my Email. God bless you all.

Warmest regards,

Hefelt rully tambuwun,

COC Class IV

rully tambuwun wrote at 2015-03-09 09:10:02
dear sir, how can i apply to get that job for me? am COC class 4 for deck dept. hope u can reply me in my email at

Kaustubh Chaubal

Can answer queries on Merchant Navy,Shipping,Coastal Shipping,Ship Repairing,Ship Management.My Company 'Starships' deals in Marine Services ,hence I am in a position to answer questions relating to this sector.Anyone interested in joining Merchant Marine,rules relating and details of certificate of competency exams ,how to prepare for exams for promotion ,scope etc. will be answered. I have been organising orientation lectures for Engineering students for joining Merchant Navy and allied fields.

Marine Engineer, Experience in Ship Repairing,Ship Management,Marine Recruitment for Seafarers.

Indian Newspapers