Maritime/Shipping/merchant navy enquiry

vinay wrote at 2014-09-19 04:48:56
Hello, I've recently come to know about GME course as my brother joined it. There are many colleges offering this course. The best option would be to join colleges which take students directly after completion of course. You need to clear an entrance test and interview before joining the course. This way you don't have to search for jobs after compeletion of course. Now a days this has become very commercial and agents are charging hefty amounts to get you onboard. There are may frauds happening too. IMI Delhi does not have good placements. My suggestion is to choose a college like Vishwakarma Maritime Institute, Great Eastern etc.,

Kaustubh Chaubal

Can answer queries on Merchant Navy,Shipping,Coastal Shipping,Ship Repairing,Ship Management.My Company 'Starships' deals in Marine Services ,hence I am in a position to answer questions relating to this sector.Anyone interested in joining Merchant Marine,rules relating and details of certificate of competency exams ,how to prepare for exams for promotion ,scope etc. will be answered. I have been organising orientation lectures for Engineering students for joining Merchant Navy and allied fields.

Marine Engineer, Experience in Ship Repairing,Ship Management,Marine Recruitment for Seafarers.

Indian Newspapers