Maritime/Shipping/Help me find out how much this thing is worth

Question
Ship thing
Ship thing  
I found this thing from an old ship and i was just wondering how much it is worth. I don't want to take it somewhere and getting on where the price for it. Thank you for your help and hope to hear from you soon!

Answer
Hi Brittany,
It is a shipyard signage which was used to identify the ship while in production.
I doubt that it is extremely valuable, although to the right person who may have served on the ship or built her, maybe.
Here are some details on the ship herself named the Algosea then the Sauniere, which unfortunately is no longer in service and was scrapped just a few years ago.

http://www.boatnerd.com/pictures/fleet/sauniere.htm

Interesting history...

Hope this helps you.
Scott

Maritime/Shipping

Scott Jacks