Maritime/Shipping/about coc

QUESTION: good morning sir   I have completed 10+2(PCM) 65% And I've done gp reating from non dg aproved institute.  I've belize cdc and also have 36 month seatime as oiler so sir I want to know that can I give coc 3 from singapore? If yes then what is prociser? And if no then tell me sir which countries coc should I take? So that never face any problum in the future. plz help me sir and tell me what should I do further?

ANSWER: Dear Dharmendra,
You should try for the Belize CoC, I can't tell you about Singapore. Because every country have their own norms and rules. You have to check with the concerned authority only.

QUESTION: thank you so much sir for giving ans. of my question sir If I take belize coc and I have heared that very few companies accept belize coc and also can,t give class 2 exeam from uk, singapore, newzeland, so sir I want to know that it's true or not ? Becoz sir I want to secure my carrier in this field so sir plez guide me

ANSWER: Dear Dharmendra,
It is true that some higher countries do no not accept the CDC of lower countries like Belize, Panama, Liberian, Bangledesh and so...for CoC and examinations.

If you want to secure your future, you should only think about India or UK, till you have no experience.

QUESTION: thanx u sir but I can,t give the exeam  from india becoz I don,t have indian cdc so sir I want to know that can I give class 4 exeam from uk if yes then tell me sir some prociser

Dear Dharmenra,

There are agencies and consultancies in India who d give the course details about the foreign colleges, you may collect the proper information from the college/university franchisee.
But when it comes to fee and all, do not pay them without varifying them.

Freshers should also go to the link:

Sagar Sharma

I can answer the aspirants about the current scope of Merchant Navy, and what courses they need to pursue according to their qualification, and what may be their career after choosing Merchant navy.

I have 5 years of Experience as an Electrical Engineer in Marine.

Saudi Aramco Group.

Diploma in Electronics & Electrical Engineering. Engineering in Electronics & Electrical.

Best Employee award in year 2011. Bravery award by the organisation in year 2012.

Shell Petroleum and Gulf Gas Ltd.