Maritime/Shipping/guidlines to become officer

i have done diploma in mechanical engineering ,but because of un proper guidance i joined rating program for merchant navy ,now i will be completing 36 months of sea time in fg ship ,including all stamps of wiper and oilier ,so i want to give exams in future so from where i should prefer uk or India,i have herd that India there is more populated ,so better to go to uk ,i want to know the fees structure ,if necessary ,you can guide me for  my future if any other path is there from your side to become engineer officer ,please be my guide ,i am s sincere boy ,i scored 71 %in my final year of diploma ,as well as best student of the year of my academy ,i have done ncc also from army wings please guide me it will be my pleasure thanking u

Dear Chetan,
when you have joined Merchant Navy as a rating candidate, the thinks like Sincerity, percentage or Student of the year may not matter.
Talk to the Indian franchise of UK to clarify and when you can afford UK study program only, yes you are right that India is more crowded with delayed results and documents. But check with yourself first, if you want to afford UK. And before taking any step check the ingenuity of the consultancy/franchisee/Institute.

Sagar Sharma
Freshers should also go to the link:  

Sagar Sharma

I can answer the aspirants about the current scope of Merchant Navy, and what courses they need to pursue according to their qualification, and what may be their career after choosing Merchant navy.

I have 5 years of Experience as an Electrical Engineer in Marine.

Saudi Aramco Group.

Diploma in Electronics & Electrical Engineering. Engineering in Electronics & Electrical.

Best Employee award in year 2011. Bravery award by the organisation in year 2012.

Shell Petroleum and Gulf Gas Ltd.