Maritime/Shipping/job in Maritime/Shipping

sir i am a electronics and communication engg. student of final year.
please tell me sir how can join Maritime/Shipping.
and which course and test i can do.....
and also tell me about the place and institute i can do the the course .and how many fees of this course
and also tell me about salary.

Dear Umesh,
The Merchant navy is no more for ECE guys, this is the time when Electrical and Mechanical guys can only survive after spending a huge amount and time.

There are people in the market who will ask you to join the ETO course, but this course is not for ECE candidates and no more valid. some institutes may conduct the course on their own, and you can do the course after spending huge amount but will not get the Indian CDC and a compatible job with your qualification.
Other CDC like Belize, Panama, Liberian will not work at all, they are just useless and could be fake.
There are no good jobs available even for the Mechanical guys, they spend lakhs of rupees on courses but don't get the job. Now you can imagine what may happen with other guys of different fields.

I will better suggest you to join some job after your which is in your field only. Where there is scope, good social life and most important is the family touch.

Freshers should also go to the link:

Sagar Sharma

I can answer the aspirants about the current scope of Merchant Navy, and what courses they need to pursue according to their qualification, and what may be their career after choosing Merchant navy.

I have 5 years of Experience as an Electrical Engineer in Marine.

Saudi Aramco Group.

Diploma in Electronics & Electrical Engineering. Engineering in Electronics & Electrical.

Best Employee award in year 2011. Bravery award by the organisation in year 2012.

Shell Petroleum and Gulf Gas Ltd.