Maritime/Shipping/Jobs on ships

Sir , i am B.E in Mechanical engg , how to get a job on ships as motorman/oiler , what courses need to be done other than STCW, and how to get indian cdc

Dear Joel,
STCW is just an formal course, there is nothing in that. For mechanical courses and Indian CDC kindly contact MMD, Mumbai. Because they keep on changing the norms for Indian CDC, only the official of the department can provide you the Clear and updated information.
But Beware of the agents in the this field. As per my knowledge, now a Days you may not get an original Indian CDC after a formal course only, so agent charge the huge amount and can give you the Fake Indian or Foreign CDC.

Stay away from such activities by Fraud Market runners.

Freshers should also go to the link:

Sagar Sharma

I can answer the aspirants about the current scope of Merchant Navy, and what courses they need to pursue according to their qualification, and what may be their career after choosing Merchant navy.

I have 5 years of Experience as an Electrical Engineer in Marine.

Saudi Aramco Group.

Diploma in Electronics & Electrical Engineering. Engineering in Electronics & Electrical.

Best Employee award in year 2011. Bravery award by the organisation in year 2012.

Shell Petroleum and Gulf Gas Ltd.