Maritime/Shipping/Shipping master

Goodevening sir,
I have completed a Hnd in Nautical Science from B.P. Marine academy, South Tyneside college  . Our Academy is a D.G . Shipping approved college . Our collage is taking no initiative in applying for our CDC . Is it possible for us to apply to the shipping masters office directly as it comes under the IMO White list rather than waiting for the academy ? Is there any possible way to enter the shipping line without an Indian cdc ?

Dear Jacob,
If your college is not taking any initiative in applying for your CDC, there seem to be some problem with that, may be the CDC is not being issued or something else. For applying for the CDC yourself, you will have to confirm after you have all your documents needed for this.

Dear you must have spent a lot for the course, so you must get the Indian CDC only, other CDCs are available but that will not work at all. Go for the Indian CDC only, because having done such a course, you are worth receiving Indian CDC.

Freshers should also go to the link:

Sagar Sharma

I can answer the aspirants about the current scope of Merchant Navy, and what courses they need to pursue according to their qualification, and what may be their career after choosing Merchant navy.

I have 5 years of Experience as an Electrical Engineer in Marine.

Saudi Aramco Group.

Diploma in Electronics & Electrical Engineering. Engineering in Electronics & Electrical.

Best Employee award in year 2011. Bravery award by the organisation in year 2012.

Shell Petroleum and Gulf Gas Ltd.