Maritime/Shipping/4 th Engineer Certification from UK

Question
Sir, I retired from indian navy as a chief engine room artificer and am 42 yrs old.I have indian CDC. I would like to know how i can get a 4th engineer (fg) certification from UK. How can i proceed? Any colleges u recommend? what would be the total cost.thank u.

Answer
Dear James,
There are many franchisee of UK institutes in India, they can only clarify you about their norms.
You may get the details of institutes on web. But this should be for getting the information only, never pay them a single buck before clarifying everything in detail. Because the market is full of fake people too.

Thanks
Sagar  

Maritime/Shipping

Sagar Sharma