Maritime/Shipping/about cdc

Question
Respected sir
     I have completed BE marine engineering with AICTE approved College so that I don't have indin CDC . I have tried for Indian CDC from DG office but they refused to give me as College was not DG  approved. but I have completed STCW course and also have indos number . so my question is
1. which rank of CDC I can get in panama or Belize as marine technician or trainee marine engineer ?
2. may I get Indian CDC after having panama or Belize CDC and 3rd engineer coc ?
3. between panama and Belize which CDC is better?
please sir help me I want to join merchant navy .

Answer
Dear Ankit,
If your college is not DG approved, then you will not get Indian CDC.
STCW is only the basic course, and it does not endorse Indian CDC, nor having the Indos number do any better.

1. You can get Marine Technician in Belize.
2. Only DGS can confirm you about Indian CDC on the basis of Belize or Panama CDC, some people consider to get the Indian CDC on the basis of Belize or Panama CoC. But can't be comfirmed completely.
3. Whichever promise you the Indian CDC after receiving CoC of the same country, is better.

Thanks
Sagar Sharma
Freshers should also go to the link: http://merchantnavyinstitute.blogspot.in/

Maritime/Shipping

Sagar Sharma