Maritime/Shipping/cdc

Question
dear sir
i have been working on cruise ship for 3 yrs.at my place of work i did not require a cdc.however i am changing companies and my new employer requires a panama cdc.if i get an indian cdc does it hold more value than a panama cdc? and if i get an indian cdc do i still need a panama cdc.??

thank you

Answer
Dear Neil,
If you are an Indian, an Indian CDC always hold more value than any other CDC.
So first you may need Indian CDC. And if you can get that, that is too good for you.

And if you still need panama CDC, you may get that easily. But in the routine of changing companies, Indian CDC will always endorse you with the promotion and increment.

Thanks
Sagar

Maritime/Shipping

Sagar Sharma