Maritime/Shipping/confuse about coc

QUESTION: hello sir i have 2 year exprince as a oiler with belize cdc, sir i want to know that which coc is better for me belize ya panama many person told me now a days panama is better then belize so sir i'm confuse that which coc would be better for me so that i can take indian cdc on the becise of coc so sir plz giude me thanku

ANSWER: Dear Dharmendra,
As you are already in the industry, you might have experienced that any coc other than Indian is equal, whether Panama or Belize.
So you may get which is more promising in the industry and can help you with the Indian CDC.

QUESTION: thanku sir for giving ans. Sir i want to ask one more question, what is COE? Sir I don't know what is full name of coe and sir what is use and advantege of it

Dear Dharmendra,
COE is the Certificate of Equivalence.
COE is issued as the equivalent certificate of CoC.
Like you have an Singaporian CoC on the basis of CDC and your exp, and now you want to have a Indian CoC on the basis of your Singapore CDC and exp. Because you don't have Indian CDC, you can't be issued Indian CoC, So you will be provided with a certificate equivalent to Singapore CoC and that is called Certificate of Equivalence.

Sagar Sharma

I can answer the aspirants about the current scope of Merchant Navy, and what courses they need to pursue according to their qualification, and what may be their career after choosing Merchant navy.

I have 5 years of Experience as an Electrical Engineer in Marine.

Saudi Aramco Group.

Diploma in Electronics & Electrical Engineering. Engineering in Electronics & Electrical.

Best Employee award in year 2011. Bravery award by the organisation in year 2012.

Shell Petroleum and Gulf Gas Ltd.