Maritime/Shipping/any other option except eto ??

sir i m persuing my btech in ec ,as far as my knowledge i can do eto course in merchant navy, and sir i think eto can never acheive captain post also sir eto payscale is also less around (1lakh to 2 lakh atmost) , sir my aim is to join only merchent navy but not like an eto , sir can i have any other options in which my post can reach to a captain or my salary would as handsome as a cheif engineer. sir if there is no simple way out to my aim , then what should i do now you know my problem,
or should i do 3 year course like students do after their 12th ,can i still do those course my age is 20+ and in btech 3rd year.
sir plzzzzzzz help me out

Dear Vikas,
For ECE guys, only the ETO course was left. But it is also over.
So now you don't have any option to secure a good future in Merchant navy.

And, if you wish to reach the position of Captain and earn the salary of a captain, you will have to then do a course of this line like a cadet.

Sagar Sharma

I can answer the aspirants about the current scope of Merchant Navy, and what courses they need to pursue according to their qualification, and what may be their career after choosing Merchant navy.

I have 5 years of Experience as an Electrical Engineer in Marine.

Saudi Aramco Group.

Diploma in Electronics & Electrical Engineering. Engineering in Electronics & Electrical.

Best Employee award in year 2011. Bravery award by the organisation in year 2012.

Shell Petroleum and Gulf Gas Ltd.