Maritime/Shipping/regarding choosing of course

i had diploma in electrical engineering after s.s.c. i have indian c.d.c. of electric and electronics officer, i workrd as an assistance electrical offficer for i year and electrical officer for 1 year on accommodation bardge in HALANI SHIPPING.
      NOW i want to join foreign going vessels but when i enquire about the vacancy in any company they ask for ETO COURSE, BUT from one of my colleague i came to know that after having a sea service experience BRIDGING COURSE FOR EXISTING ELECTRICAL OFFICERS IS ENOUGH.
      pls advice me that for which course i should proceed and would be best to join foreign companies,
    thanking u in advance...

Dear Vipul,
As you are checking with the companies, you should come to a conclusion about the course. you may have observed that what the companies are looking for, and which one may be better for your future. But if we talk about freshers, companies asks for ETO. So as per your experience, you should test and also find out the companies who can sponsor for the course through direct recruitment.
You should go with the trends of the market.

Sagar Sharma

I can answer the aspirants about the current scope of Merchant Navy, and what courses they need to pursue according to their qualification, and what may be their career after choosing Merchant navy.

I have 5 years of Experience as an Electrical Engineer in Marine.

Saudi Aramco Group.

Diploma in Electronics & Electrical Engineering. Engineering in Electronics & Electrical.

Best Employee award in year 2011. Bravery award by the organisation in year 2012.

Shell Petroleum and Gulf Gas Ltd.