Marketing/assignment ms-62, ms-63, ms-65
col shishir awasthi wrote at 2013-12-21 03:52:56
1. I'm an army officer in search of MS 62,63,64,65 solved assignment of jan 2012.
2. Plz help.
Col shishir awasthi wrote at 2013-12-21 03:54:56
1. a) Discuss the role and responsibilities of Sales Manager in the organization you are
associated or familiar with.
b) What are the reasons for firms to critically evaluate the performance of sales force on
continuous basis? Discuss the merits and demerits of such evaluation.
2. a) What is sales organization? Discuss the process of designing a sales organization in the
i) An FMCG ayurvedic firm with operations in North India.
ii) A durable firm with Pan India operations
b) Comment on the role and significance of compensation as a tool for employee
retention in a enterprise.
3. a) What do you understand by the term negotiation? Discuss the various steps involved in
the said process.
b) Sales displays are conceived with the purpose. Discuss the above statement in the
relation to creating awareness and customer pull to the store.
4. a) Explain in detail how territory planning helps a salesman in performing his duties
b) Explain the importance of generating sales reports by the field staff.
1. Explain the various components of product mix taking the example of any FMCG company.
2. With the help of examples, explain how might a company’s pricing and distribution strategies vary depending on different stages of product life cycle.
3. Explain the concept of Brand Equity. How would you assess the Brand Equity for a carbonated soft drink brand?
4. Your company has been dealing in LCD TVs for the last seven years. Now the company is going to introduce a new range of 3D Plasma TVs. How would you go about planning marketing mix for this new product launch?
5. ‘Packaging helps in product differentiation’. Elaborate the statement with the help of suitable examples.
6. You are going to launch a range of breakfast cereals with low calories and high nutrition value for heath conscious urban women.
(a) What brand name would you suggest for this product? Give reasons in support of your answer.
(b) Suggest a suitable positioning strategy for this product.
7. Discuss the importance of screening of new product ideas. What factors would you consider while screening ideas for an electrical product like Microwave Oven.
8. What do you mean by convenience product and specialty product? How does the buying behavior for two differ? Explain its implications for marketers.
1. Being a customer relationship manager of a luxurious hotel, you have received a mail from Mr. Mehta. He and his family stayed at your hotel last week. He has complained that the quality of food served was not satisfactory. Also, he has criticized the staff members that they did not listen to his complaint patiently. What steps would you take in response to this letter?
2. As a manager of a multiplex cinema house (Movie Theatre), what marketing strategies would you use to overcome demand and supply challenges?
3. Explain the product support services that a car manufacturer can provide to its customers for gaining competitive advantage.
4. Discuss the importance of physical evidence in context of airline industry.
5. Explain the Gronroos model of services quality taking the example of healthcare services.
6. Why internal marketing is important in case of services? Give suitable examples in support of your answer.
7. Explain differences between search, experience and credence quality. Give example of services that are high in experience quality. How do high experience qualities affect consumer behavior?
8. Discuss significance of non monetary costs in pricing of services by taking the example of financial services.
Col Shishir Awasthi