Marketing/Product Placement ASAP

Dear Sonya,
I have a question. What is a solution for product placement which will have favourable results for the buisness and consumers?

Hello, Anna.

First, who is the focused group the product is for?

How do they like to receive information?

Find this method and blitz the information method appropriately based on the demographic and social norms of the method.

Make the product easy to learn about and access/purchase. Cross market on line and in direct ways to the selected market group.

Hope these items are helpful to you - if you have more specifics, I can get more specific too.

Ask Sonya

Sonya Snyder

I can assist with answers concerning branding, marketing, social media, web content, positioning, reputation management, business to business and business to consumer marketing, news and media public relations positioning, proactive and reactive crisis management, communications to shareholders, staff and the public audiences, and more.

please see my web site, at bringing more than 25 years of marketing experience to All Experts

BA Journalism & Political Science MA Forensic Psychology (in progress) Owner,