Marketing/SEO Beginner

Brad Jackson wrote at 2013-07-02 05:48:57
SEO is really worthy for you business.But doing right only will lead to lead in business otherwise it may harms your business .Here is an important report which shows the latest trends in LAW industry @

Sebastien Prince

I am a SEO (Search Engine Optimization) specialist. If you are in a situation where either you already spent money or are considering spending money on building a web site, my job is to make sure this site doesn't get lost on the world wide web but actually can be found easily and quickly by potential clients. I can answer questions about how to get your website to be found in competitive situations.

I have been working in internet marketing since 1996, on projects going from a small accounting firm to a national auto parts distributor, soda company and batteries manufacturer.

I have a bachelor's degree in business administration / marketing from Universite du Quebec a Montreal as well as a minor in philosophy.