Marketing/Persuasion

Question
Hello there,
   I promote a business. I am doing quite well. I just need a little more help on persuasion and what to say to convince. Though all we do is legit and is 100% real, it's the part of getting my leads pass the scam belief so that they can discover the great benefits that we have to offer to make them feel proud of themselves from faith.

Answer
I would probably need more specifics, as to what kind of product or service it is. Without knowing that, the thing that I would do, off the top of my head, is to try to make testimonials from past customers available, so that they can read or hear how this product has helped tem. Also, if you are rated by the Better Business Bureau, this would be important to let people know as well.

Thanks,

Tim

Marketing

Tim Collins