Marketing/marketing in hospitality

Pls, could you help with this few questions it an assignment.

Discuss the concepts of marketing for a particular hotel. Assess the impact ofthe marketing environment on the industry.Evaluate the relevance of the cosumer markets in the industry. Disscuss the rationale for developing diferrent market segements. Assess the importance of components of the marketing mix to the industry. Analyse pricing strategies and policies in relation to the industry.

Thank you very much.

I am sorry, this isn't a marketing question, it is a major report.

It would take me hours to complete for you, and I already did this work and research when I was in school. You must do this because you must learn it as I and everyone else who wants to be successful in life does. Handing you the answer serves no one. Go research!  

Best of luck with your assignment,

Ask Sonya

Sonya Snyder

I can assist with answers concerning branding, marketing, social media, web content, positioning, reputation management, business to business and business to consumer marketing, news and media public relations positioning, proactive and reactive crisis management, communications to shareholders, staff and the public audiences, and more.

please see my web site, at bringing more than 25 years of marketing experience to All Experts

BA Journalism & Political Science MA Forensic Psychology (in progress) Owner,