Marketing/marketing in hospitality

Question
Hi.
Pls, could you help with this few questions it an assignment.

Discuss the concepts of marketing for a particular hotel. Assess the impact ofthe marketing environment on the industry.Evaluate the relevance of the cosumer markets in the industry. Disscuss the rationale for developing diferrent market segements. Assess the importance of components of the marketing mix to the industry. Analyse pricing strategies and policies in relation to the industry.

Thank you very much.

Answer
Tayo,

I am sorry, this isn't a marketing question, it is a major report.

It would take me hours to complete for you, and I already did this work and research when I was in school. You must do this because you must learn it as I and everyone else who wants to be successful in life does. Handing you the answer serves no one. Go research!  

Best of luck with your assignment,

Ask Sonya

Marketing

Sonya Snyder