Marketing/Mobile Food Truck Business

Question
Hi BigAl,
I have a mobile food truck. I live in an area where there are lots of warehouses and industries that employ hundreds of employees.
My question is, What is the best approach to get permission from these employers to offer Breakfast, Lunch and/or Dinners to their employees at their site?

Thanks

Arthur

Answer
Hi Arthur,

Quickest, most effective way is always the most DIRECT approach and no other is better than DIRECTLY speaking to those employers. The TRUTH is you targeted the WRONG audience!!!

Employers are NOT the ones going to actually enjoy your services. Many failures comes from the fact that the
wrong audience is targeted.

It is not always the ones paying $$$. Basic marketing is about doing the SIMPLE and RIGHT
things and not too MANY but WRONG things!!!

So just do the SIMPLE and RIGHT things; example: FREE food tasting parties for ALL!!!

Good Hunting/Targeting!!

BigAl  

Marketing

BigAl