Dear Joe

Am a marketing student doing a study on websites.
What are your tips on how this website (, can be improved, especially the December Flyer?

Thank you

My initial observation is that the home page is too busy. There's a lot going on and my eyes had a difficult time focusing on where I should look. I never did find your December flyer. I don't care for a web page that has multiple "moving parts." It's distracting. Cutesy doesn't work in every effort.

Try putting the new products on their own page and/or have maybe only a couple fixed photos on the home page with that banner as the main link to them.

Overall, there's too much different info on this page. I did not take a look at the rest of the site, and most first time visitors may not either if the home page confuses them.

Hope this helps.

Joe Fournet

I can answer questions or help clarify information relative to advertising, marketing and design issues. The development of an ad campaign or how best to approach writing an article or ad, proper use of various media and when to hire an expert for your marketing are questions I welcome.

I have over 20 years in the managment and creation of advertising and marketing campaigns in all media. The development of concepts, copywriting, creative and art direction, and when to incorporate other elements of the marketing mix such as public relations and research.

International Association of Business Communicators American Advertising Federation Houston Advertising Federation Only in Houston Houston Area Apple Users Group

Create Magazine Houston Business Journal

McNeese University, BS Louisiana State University, Intl. Relations

Appointed to Texas Advisory Board of Create Magazine Selected "Ghost Writer" by president of Halliburton for lead feature in major trade pub Presented “Winning and Wacky Ways to Kick Start your Creativity” to the 2005 International Conference of the American Creativity Association

Past/Present clients
Chrysler Halliburton Bechtel