Marketing/Tips

Question
Dear Joe

Am a marketing student doing a study on websites.
What are your tips on how this website (www.choice.co.nz), can be improved, especially the December Flyer?

Thank you

Jedi

Answer
My initial observation is that the home page is too busy. There's a lot going on and my eyes had a difficult time focusing on where I should look. I never did find your December flyer. I don't care for a web page that has multiple "moving parts." It's distracting. Cutesy doesn't work in every effort.

Try putting the new products on their own page and/or have maybe only a couple fixed photos on the home page with that banner as the main link to them.

Overall, there's too much different info on this page. I did not take a look at the rest of the site, and most first time visitors may not either if the home page confuses them.

Hope this helps.

Joe

Marketing

Joe Fournet