Marketing/Marketing

Question
Dear Mr. Joe,

I will be attending an interview soon for the post of Marketing & Communications Personnel with an Interior decoration and fit-out company in Oman. They deal with Interior Decoration, Joinery & Furniture manufacturing.
Firstly, I would like to know what kind of questions I can expect on this regard.
Secondly, with all the latest media support and marketing techniques available, what are the various ways in which I can build, market and sustain their brand.

Looking forward to your reply.

Thank you.
Best regards,
Sheela

Answer
Sheela,

While I can't predict the questions you'll be asked in the interview, the company will no doubt want to explore your background in marketing and communications. they'll want to know more about what you've accomplished thus far, and how that can be carried over to help them.

As for as media support, I don't know your geographical market, but I'd think that creating and/or building on their presence in social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.) will be a part of the exposure. Professional organizations, trade press and expos are other possible sources of exposure.

Good luck.

Joe

Marketing

Joe Fournet