Dear Mr. Joe,

I will be attending an interview soon for the post of Marketing & Communications Personnel with an Interior decoration and fit-out company in Oman. They deal with Interior Decoration, Joinery & Furniture manufacturing.
Firstly, I would like to know what kind of questions I can expect on this regard.
Secondly, with all the latest media support and marketing techniques available, what are the various ways in which I can build, market and sustain their brand.

Looking forward to your reply.

Thank you.
Best regards,

While I can't predict the questions you'll be asked in the interview, the company will no doubt want to explore your background in marketing and communications. they'll want to know more about what you've accomplished thus far, and how that can be carried over to help them.

As for as media support, I don't know your geographical market, but I'd think that creating and/or building on their presence in social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.) will be a part of the exposure. Professional organizations, trade press and expos are other possible sources of exposure.

Good luck.

Joe Fournet

I can answer questions or help clarify information relative to advertising, marketing and design issues. The development of an ad campaign or how best to approach writing an article or ad, proper use of various media and when to hire an expert for your marketing are questions I welcome.

I have over 20 years in the managment and creation of advertising and marketing campaigns in all media. The development of concepts, copywriting, creative and art direction, and when to incorporate other elements of the marketing mix such as public relations and research.

International Association of Business Communicators American Advertising Federation Houston Advertising Federation Only in Houston Houston Area Apple Users Group

Create Magazine Houston Business Journal

McNeese University, BS Louisiana State University, Intl. Relations

Appointed to Texas Advisory Board of Create Magazine Selected "Ghost Writer" by president of Halliburton for lead feature in major trade pub Presented “Winning and Wacky Ways to Kick Start your Creativity” to the 2005 International Conference of the American Creativity Association

Past/Present clients
Chrysler Halliburton Bechtel