Marketing/Advertising

Question
Hi there!

I've recently started a business that delivers groceries to peoples homes, which is mainly focused towards busy families and seniors who may not be able to drive. This is the basic model. The customer calls us, tells us their grocery list, we go and buy it, deliver it to them, they reimburse the cost of groceries plus a $20 service fee.

I know the customers are out there, I just don't know how to reach them and advertise effectively. What would you recommend. I would greatly appreciate any and all advice you have for me. Thank you

Answer
Pratik,

I would recommend asking your existing clients for referrals and perhaps rewarding them for giving them.

Also look at where your customers hangout already e.g. senior activities, family sports etc and try and get your marketing exposed in those areas.

Sometimes sponsorships can be low cost and give great exposure.

Good luck!

Marketing

William Siebler