Marketing Research/MARKETING IN THE 22 CENTURY

Question

Am starting up an advertising firm. How well can I explain my ojectives and achievements to my prospects who I would like to be my clients?

And how do I reach the grasshoot population because they are the beneficiaries of our services. How do I please them to like my work?

Also I like to know what Multi Level Marketing means?

Thank you.

Answer
Your objective is the service you want to provide to clients and the outcome that you want them to achieve.  Your achievements should be what you have done for your clients - designed advertising campaign that doubled sales of the product in 3 months, for example.  

I don't know what you mean by grasshoot population.

Multi level marketing means that the marketing effort takes place in both direct and indirect interactions with the customer - direct sales, indirect sales, promotional activities (walks,  ), multi-media, etc.

Marketing Research

Katherine A. O'Neill