Marriage/I don't know how to love my husband anymore

amina wrote at 2013-12-10 14:05:25
My name is anita i live abroad, i want to thank Dr.Eziza for the spell he did for me after i lost my husband to another lady at his working place, Dr.Eziza cast a spell for me and in 3 days my husband return home to my kids with so much love,if you need his help or any other help,you can contact him on his email via or +2348058176289

anie wrote at 2015-01-13 15:21:09
It was a complete sudden stop in my life when my relationship with my lover came to a verge of breakup  point without any reason and he said that he has fallen for someone else, it was Dr. Eziza who helped me get back my lover with a love spell and now we are happily married, thanks a lot Dr. Eziza. If you need his help to restore your relationship back, you can contact him via And +2348058176289

louis gloria wrote at 2015-03-07 15:12:27
hello everyone this really worked and i am proud to testify of it too. i saw a post on how a lady got her man back and i decided to try Chief Priest Amros that helped her because my relationship was crashing. although i never believed in spiritual work i reluctantly tried him because i was desperate but to my greatest surprise Chief Priest Amros helped me and my relationship is now perfect just as he promised my man now treats me like a queen even when he had told me before he doesn't love me anymore. well, i can not say much but if you are passing through difficulties in your relationship try him here is his email or call him via mobile number +2347060458342 of a truth he really helps  

monday pamela wrote at 2015-03-17 05:59:31
I am still sharing my testimony to everyone that has tried everything possible and had lost hope on how they can get their lover back, i want you all to know that their is one man called Chief Priest Amros that work for me and after 2days of his spell. my lover came back to me without any delay, i am really happy now that we are together again and we are living happily with so much love and respect for each other, so i will advise everyone to ask for this same man's help so that you can be happy again and make your dreams and wishes you have with your lover come true. via or +2347060458342, he can help you without any delay.

vivian wrote at 2015-04-24 06:37:31
well, i just want to share my story how i got scammed, ordered a spell on eBay to get my

ex husband left me due to my inability to give him a child, i try all i could to

make him stay with me but he did not, then i contacted a few spell casters, Elizabeth

hadi, gorimapa temple and even ordered spells on eBay ,nothing worked and i lost over

3thousand dollars, until i met someone who introduced me to a special caster who helped

me out.. my ex is back now and i have a set of twins.. you can email the caster via call or add him at whats app via this number careful on how you contact people they may all be scammers. but i can

bet my life on this very man dr ebosele, he is real and his spells are real.He helped me

and it worked for me..  

oscar wrote at 2016-05-13 06:48:48
Welcome to ( New-World Vampire Kingdom). Do you want to be a

vampire,still in human,having talented brain turning to a vampire in a good posture in ten mines time to a human again, with out delaying in a good human posture. A world of vampire where life get easier,we have made so many persons vampires and have turned them rich,you will assured long life and prosperity,you shall be made to be very sensitive to mental alertness,stronger and also very fast,you will not be restricted to walking at night only even at the very middle of broad day light you will be made to walk, this is an opportunity to have the human vampire virus to perform in a good posture.if you are interested contact us on

Edward wrote at 2016-10-08 10:54:28
bonaza'''' bonaza '''''' bonaza''''

For as many of you who are really interested in getting this blank ATM CARD for a life changing opptunity, worry no more because we are give this card out for a take away price from october 4th to december 20th. So hurry now and make sure you get one just for $180 [us dollars], this is real once you pay you get your card within 18hours. Dont miss this chance of becoming rich. Get this card now and make your xmas celebration great. This is not a scam and our lines are open 24hours of the day. you can call us on +2348138975303 or send us message on whatsapp +2348104535976 or Email us on or

Dont miss this great chance we are waiting for your response

Dr. Joseph Abraham