Marriage/Guys

Question
I am 16, but am not planning on getting married until I am 28-30.  I only find older guys (35-45yrs old) attractive, is this because this is the age of guy I will be looking to marry? I love guys like Matt Damon, Robert Downey Jr. etc., where as I cant stand guys like Zac Efron and one direction :( Please Help, thanks :)

Answer
Hi - you're asking why you're attracted to older guys? I don't know enough about you and your situation to answer you. How about asking yourself why - specifically - you prefer older guys: name some specific traits, like wisdom, patience, humor, interests, experience, priorities, confidence, etc. - Pete  

Marriage

Peter Gerlach, MSW