Marriage/nonsexual boyfriend

Question
my boyfriend has no desire for sex with me. We go months without it, I have learned that he masturbates a couple time a week when I am not at home. He wants nothing to do with me sexually, I have talked to him but he insists nothing is wrong. We are engaged but I don't want to get married to someone who is not sexual, that part of a relationship is extremely important to me. I have lost 50 lbs, am attractive so I don't know what the problem is

Answer
Hi Kay~

I can see why this is a huge problem for you.  Sex and sexual attraction is very important in almost all relationships.  There is something going on here, whether he's willing to admit it or not.  He might not be sexually attracted to you for some reason.  He might have problems getting aroused.  It could be any number of things.  The thing is you need to get to the bottom of why he's not having sex with you.  You need to sit down with him and have a serious heart to heart talk with him.  He needs to know how this is affecting you.  And what you're willing and unwilling to put up with in this relationship.  If he's still unwilling or unable to give you want, need, desire, deserve and expect in this relationship.  Then you need to make some tough choices from here on out.  You deserve an honest answer from him, even if it's one that you don't want to hear.  Don't feel that you have to just settle for having a non-existent relationship with him.  I hope this helps you some.  

Marriage

Samantha