Marriage/Husband's obsession with Wikipedia ruining our marriage

I've been married for 3 years now, and our marriage has been good, but recently my husband's become really addicted to Wikipedia, even spending hours having cyber-arguments with people on there and uploading images of himself in his underpants to Wikimedia Commons, and releasing them to the public domain. What if a future employer finds them, won't this hurt his chances in the job market (he's employed now, but contract expires in 18 months)
I asked him why he did this, and he says Wikipedia's a game, a joke.

What the hell do I do??

Hi Jennifer~

You need to sit down with him and try to have a serious heart to heart talk with him.  He needs to know how this is affecting you.  And what you're willing and unwilling to put up with in this marriage.  He might not care about how this is effecting him on the internet.  Why in the hell is he posting pics of himself in his underpants to begin with?  I'd question that and wonder if he were okay mentally and emotionally.  I mean normal ppl don't just go around arguing with ppl on websites and taking and posting pics of themselves in underwear.  That's definitely not normal and I'd question why he was doing that to begin with.  What pay off is he getting out of this by posting things like this on the web.

You are right to be worried as to why he's doing this and what his motives are behind it.  Only he knows why he's really doing this.  The question to ask yourself is what can you do to help him (most likely nothing, he has to want to stop doing this bad behaviors himself), and the answer might be there is nothing you can do.  So you have to figure out what to do from here on out.  What are your options?  Do you continue to put up with this if he refuses to change.  And do you ignore it and go about your daily life and business, while he continues to behave badly.  Or do you get sick and tired of it, to the point where it's beginning to affect your marriage and relationship, so you eventually leave him and move on with you life w/o him in it?  Those are some tough choices you might have to consider making in the future.  It can't keep on going on like this w/o it taking some sort of toll on you and the marriage.  I hope this helps you some.  

I can answer most any type of questions relating to marriage and relationships. I have been divorced and I`m happily remarried. I have been through many things throughout the years. I will try to offer solutions to a problem you have whether it be; divorce, adultery, advice on a spouse, etc. I`d be happy to answer, to the best of my ability, any questions you might have. I promise to be unbiased and non-judgemental. As I like to remain neutral and try to see things from every angle possible and keep an open mind.

I have been a volunteer for all experts for over 10 yrs now. I volunteer in 2 catagories/topics involving marriage type issues. I have helped a lot of people.