Marriage/Parents denying my relationship

Hi, i am in love with a muslim guy and im a hindu.. we r in love since 3 years.. we wanna get married to each other only.. His parents have no issues with our relationship and they dont even want me to convert myself to a muslim.. but my parents r totally against it as they hate that religion.. and my parents have thretned me that they will commit suicide if i marry him.. noone in my family is supporting me.. they r not ready to even talk to his parents.. I am in a huge delima as to what to do because my parents are looking out for another guy for me.. they r not ready to even listen to what i want to tell them about him.. Please help !!! i cant loose any of them..

Do what you think is right an do not let your parents manipulate you. I recommend that you and the guy you love strengthen your faith as a foundation of values and beliefs that give hope, meaning, and direction for healthy choices. It would strengthen your relationship to become part of a community that supports your faith. This website may provide the help that you need and also  

Daniel Keeran, MSW

This online course ( see ) may provide the insight you need and take your healing a little further.

I have been a marriage and individual therapist for over 30 years. I have also trained others in marriage counseling for over 25 years. For deeper understanding and healing childhood experiences affecting adult life and relationships with self and others see the reader-friendly source

College of Mental Health Counseling College of Professional Counseling and Therapy Founder,, Professional Online Pre-Marriage Assessment Questionnaire and Free Lifetime Marriage Counseling

Numerous titles in and other bookstores.

MA in european history MSW in clinical psychiatric social work Founder of professional associations and professional training programs.