Marriage/divorce

Question
Hey, I'm considering a divorce but i am only 17 with one child & one on the way so my question is can i get the divorce and be on my own or will i have to go back to my parents ane being pregnant d can we file for divorce being pregnant

Answer
Chelsey,

You should go to someone that can provide you support. I'm not sure why you are so eager to start this kind of life for yourself, but it is unfair to your children. They need stability and consistency. You divorcing and then living on your own somewhere is not a good start for them. Since I'm not an attorney I don't know if you would have to live with your parents. My STRONG suggestion is that you work out any issues you have with your parents so they can maybe support you and their grandchildren for a period of time.

Doc David

www.DavidSimonsen.net  

Marriage

Dr. David Simonsen