Marriage/My Boyfriend not ready to marraige

Samantha I would like to ask. i have a boyfriend in germany since more than 2years we talking in Skype. and he went here in Philippines Twice. Every Vacation he spend 30days here in Philippines. and the Problem is He is not Ready to get marriage at me. i cant understand i Pass my Exam already in german school. A1 and now every has change i dont know why!!

Hi Sylvester-

Have you asked him why he isn't ready to marry you? At the very least he owes you some sort of explanation as to why. You need to try to have a serious heart to heart talk with him about this very issue. It's important you know where you stand with him in this relationship or if you should prepare to move on with your life without him in it. Afterall it's not fair to you for him to make you wait any longer. Try talking to him and figure out what's going on, if anything at this point in time. If he still refuse to talk to you about it. Then perhaps it's time you begin to reevaluate your relationship with him. You have some tough choices to make in the future for yourself. I hope this helps you some.

I can answer most any type of questions relating to marriage and relationships. I have been divorced and I`m happily remarried. I have been through many things throughout the years. I will try to offer solutions to a problem you have whether it be; divorce, adultery, advice on a spouse, etc. I`d be happy to answer, to the best of my ability, any questions you might have. I promise to be unbiased and non-judgemental. As I like to remain neutral and try to see things from every angle possible and keep an open mind.

I have been a volunteer for all experts for over 10 yrs now. I volunteer in 2 catagories/topics involving marriage type issues. I have helped a lot of people.