Marriage/Do wives like to cuddle their husbands ?and be affectionate ?

Hello sir.. please help me.. please answer this question.

This question is.. Do women like to be affectionate? When in love? Just like men do?

You know men like to kiss their women , hug them, talk to them , tell them I love you and I miss you and touch them gently , a spend alone time with them, Cuddle them and comfort them.., and like kiss on the forehead and cheeks..and stuff like that.

Men like to initiate all these things and they love all these things..

So 4 question based on this..

Q. Do women also like to initiate these things(start it)

Q. Do they like to do these above said things.

Q.will they do it if their man loves it.

Q. do you think women like to do it more than men do ? (talking about majority of women and men ) not a single particular case.. talking on general terms.

Assuming that she is in love and happy and the man also does all those things for her.

Please answer seriously.. I have zero experience with women.. So I really don't know.

Please answer all the questions.. thanks for help.

women love variety or it gets boring,spark/romance.“displaying warmth” or “displaying affection”. The fact that the verb “display” is built into the definition tells us a lot — simply having warm feelings is not enough to create affectionate feelings, you need to actually act on them.A relationship without affection is hardly a relationship at all. Affection is the thing that separates a close friend from a lover or romantic partner, and making displays of that affection is so key to keeping a relationship afloat that many couples get by on their affection alone.

Being affectionate doesn’t mean constantly smothering your partner with touching and kissing. For the most part, the most important displays of affection are small and meaningful as opposed to grandiose and flashy. Both women and men say that “cuddling” is the most important form of affection. That’s probably because the simple act of holding your partner in your arms conveys warmth and love without too much energy. Watching television and holding hands is the simplest form of this kind of affection — not every method of displaying your affectionate feelings is so simple, but it is often the simply displays of love that mean the most.
This means that displaying your affection is not just a task for intimate moments. The next time your partner is cooking, washing the dishes, or doing some other chore, you can display affection on the small scale by walking up behind them and wrapping your arms around their waist or kissing the back of their neck. This shows that you care about them even when they’re doing busy work and is the perfect way to thank your lover for doing a chore. Talking to your partner, telling that person you love them, is important all day long and not just when you’re “in the mood”. know, I know — we just said that being affectionate isn’t about constantly touching your partner. Then again, small moments of touching spread throughout the day (and regardless of circumstances) proves that you are truly affectionate and not just going through the motions. A simple and quick touch on your partner’s shoulder or waist, or even a thing as small as a kiss on the cheek can work wonders in your partnership. Think about the ways you like to be touched and share them with your partner — consider these kinds of touches “educational”. When you make it a habit to touch your partner, you create intimacy in even the most chaotic of times.After a long day at work, many couples retire in front of a movie or the television. This is the perfect time to share affection, though many people miss out on it simply because they don’t think about it. Holding hands, touching your lover’s hair, and kissing during commercials (so you don’t miss a minute of your favorite show) will go a long way toward proving to your partner that you care. It is easy to get caught up in sexual touching and overlook the kind of soft, romantic touching that lovers need to maintain their romance and reassure each other of their love.There’s nothing better than coming home to the one you love. The next time your partner comes in the door from work, greet them with a big hug and kiss or another showy affectionate gesture. Work is stressful, and if you don’t greet your partner this way sometimes that stress invades your home and your relationship. The best antidote to stress is touch and affection — before you do anything else when you walk in the door or when your partner walks in, announce how happy you are that he or she is home and start getting affectionate right away.Not all affection is random or simply out of kindness. Some forms of affection are functional in that they actually get something done. The simple act of giving a back rub or a neck rub is a very functional way to show warmth and help your partner. Brushing your lover’s hair can be as intimate as any action you can take, and it does serve a purpose — women especially tend to love to have their hair brushed. It is soothing and is good for their hair. If your partner is really dreading a specific chore, taking that chore over and doing it for them every now and then is another way to show warmth without even touching.You’ve already got this step covered. Simply being worried about sharing affection with your partner shows that you want this relationship to work and are willing to go to great (or small) lengths to get the job done. Talk to your lover about what kind of affectionate touch they like or need, and share your own feelings on the subject.

Showing affection is easy and you can take just a few minutes out of your day to share it with your lover. There are few simpler things you can do to pump life back into your relationship. Whether you’re looking to ignite a spark that has gone out or to extend your romantic life into the everyday activities you and your partner share, displaying affection is vital to promoting happiness between you and your lover.Personally, I like someone sweet and affectionate who can make me feel safe. Someone who will do things with me and try to make me laugh, and share different aspects of his life with me.Being affectionate with your partner can help both of you gain a deeper level of intimacy. Displaying physical affection can also reassure your mate how much you care. It may be frightening, at first, to feel so vulnerable with the one you love, but your relationship will benefit from the effort you put forth.
Step 1
Grab your sweetheart's hand whenever you are walking together. It can create a sense of intimacy and bond between a couple.

Step 2
Cuddle at unexpected times. When your mate is cooking in the kitchen, go up behind her and give her a squeeze or a kiss on the neck. This affectionate action can make your partner feel loved and adored.Step 3
Touch each other whenever possible. Caressing your partner's skin can keep a relationship strong and sensual. By always keeping connected in this affectionate way, couples can create a warm feeling between them.

Step 4
Snuggle up. When you are sitting in front of the television or lying in bed, snuggle up with your partner. Being warm and loving to your partner can make her feel a genuine adoration towards you.

Step 5
Grab your partner as she walks in the door and tell her you have missed her and how much you appreciate her. Tell her you are lucky to have met her; hold her hands, hug or kiss her as you tell her.

Step 6
Take care of each other. Offer to brush her hair, massage her back or do her nails. These affectionate and loving actions will bring you closer in a variety of different ways.The 7 types of physical affection are:

5.Holding hands
6.Kissing on the lips
7.Kissing on the face
Women love sex. In fact, some women think about it just as often, if not more, then their male counterparts. They fantasize constantly and at great length (with you being the object of their desire, of course). These hot little fantasies can cover a broad spectrum of kink, but almost always involve one of the five most common vaginal and anal sex positions women enjoy. This is due to a number of reasons, the most significant being that they create a perfect balance between level of difficulty and maximum pleasure. In other words, these sex positions women enjoy result in loads of pleasure for the minimal level of effort required to pull them off. That’s not to say that women don’t love your faves as well; they’re definitely into sexual acrobatics every now and then — but when we’re getting down and dirty, certain sex positions tend to get women more wet than other.Most women love being on top for one simple reason: It makes them feel like they're in charge, and power is always a heady aphrodisiac. Being on top is not limited to one style, however. If you’re old-school, lie on your back and have her straddle your waist before lowering herself onto you; don’t forget to lend her some support by holding her hips while she rides you. If your woman doesn’t enjoy this style, it’s likely for one of two reasons: She may feel overexposed during the act, or her legs might be a bit too short to pull it off comfortably. The easy fix for this dilemma? Move to the sofa. Sit yourself down, lean back and pull her astride you. This is definitely one of the sex positions women enjoy because it allows her to brace herself against the back of the couch, giving her excellent leverage to ride you to orgasm. She can even brace herself with one hand, leaving the other free to play with her clit.Sex position savvy: It may be tempting to just sit back and enjoy the scenery, but if you’d like to really rock her world, tease her breasts and nipples with your tongue and trace the curve of her waist with your fingers; these moves will magnify her pleasure.More commonly known as the missionary position, the comfort zone is not to be overlooked. Nor should any man ignore its tremendous potential for scorching hot sex. Yes, it can also make for predictable, boring sex a Puritan would admire, but only if you’re lacking passion and creativity. The comfort zone is one of the top sex positions women enjoy, and for good reason: the permutations for pleasure are virtually endless, and none of them involve discomfort or the skills of a gymnast. Take charge: Lay her down on the bed, spread her legs apart by sliding your knee between her thighs, place her wrists above her head and show her what you’re made of. Women love displays of dominance in the bedroom, and this one can be either subtle or overt, making it suitable for nearly every woman out there.Sex position savvy: Take it to the next level by talking dirty to her. Bring your lips close to her ear and whisper what you’re going to do to her; let her know she’ll be screaming your name before it’s over. Your woman is going to sit on a surface that stands level with your waist, and then you’re going to penetrate her as deeply as you possibly can. The further her legs are spread apart the better, and you can maximize this by drawing her legs around your waist. This will place her vagina directly against your groin, and will make deep thrusting incredibly easy for you, thereby increasing her odds of having a G-spot orgasm. Where can you put this sexual position women enjoy to good use? Try the kitchen counter, the bathroom counter, the washing machine, the piano, the hood of your car — get as naughty as you like.Sex position savvy: Some men come relatively quickly in this position, thanks to it’s deep-thrusting potential. Don’t be afraid to slow down and take a break to get yourself back under control. Use that time to stimulate her clitoris and bring her closer to the edge. When you start thrusting again, she’ll be just as ready as you are.The spoon position makes for fabulous sex, and it’s really no wonder that it's on this list of sexual positions women enjoy. A woman loves the feel of a man’s chest against her back, she loves the feel of your arms wrapped around her and she loves the feel of being penetrated from behind. She especially enjoys it in the spoon position, because it’s incredibly comfortable and still allows you to play with her breasts and clitoris, which, frankly, most women can never get enough of.good luck bro  

I specialise in helping couples save their marriage and rebuild it after major hurts such as an affair. Creating intimacy, removing hurt, dealing with sexual and communication problems.I can answer questions about issues arising in marriage: conflict, communication, listening, anger, verbal abuse, infidelity, addiction/substance abuse, pornography, physical abuse, time spent together, finances, in-laws, death of a spouse or child, separation and divorce,forgiveness,anger management issues, problem-solving and much more.

I have over 20 years as a counselor for couples experiencing difficulties. I have been a counselor for over 20 years,26years of marriage.I have been a student of this subject for over a decade and have not only researched it but lived it in my own life!

yahoo answers

I have a bachelor of Philosophy from CPCC in Charlotte NC I can comfortably answer questions about developing or salvaging a strong marriage relationship.

bachelor of Philosophy

I have a PhD in Metaphysics, Divinity, am a Minister with Friendship Baptist Church,faithful member, i would love to be a good samaritan to help couples to be blessed with positive answers.