Marriage/Do wives like to cuddle their husbands ? and be affectionate .?.

Question
QUESTION: Hello sir.. please help me.. please answer this question.

This question is.. Do women like to be affectionate? When in love? Just like men do?

You know men like to kiss their women , hug them, talk to them , tell them I love you and I miss you and touch them gently , a spend alone time with them, Cuddle them and comfort them.., and like kiss on the forehead and cheeks..and stuff like that.

Men like to initiate all these things and they love all these things..

So 4 question based on this..

Q. Do women also like to initiate these things(start it)

Q. Do they like to do these above said things.

Q.will they do it if their man loves it.

Q. do you think women like to do it more than men do ? (talking about majority of women and men ) not a single particular case.. talking on general terms.

Assuming that she is in love and happy and the man also does all those things for her.

Please answer seriously.. I have zero experience with women.. So I really don't know.

Please answer all the questions.. thanks for help.

ANSWER: Q. Do women also like to initiate these things(start it)
REPLY: only if they fee a need for physical affection

REPLY: only if affection was common in her family growing up

REPLY: only if she feel comfortable do so, see above

REPLY: in the case of both men and women, only if affection was common in her family growing up  

QUESTION: Thanks.. So you are saying that it depends in how she is raised.. That's a good point.

But the problem sir is..I live in a country of arranged marriages..

Can you please tell me.. That how can I identify these women who are affectionate? If I get stuck with the one who is not affectionate..it will not only destroy my life but also hers..

If she does not show affection..I will feel neglected.. And hence I won't be able to love her or be affectionate with her for a long time..

A relationship cannot be just one sided..if I am the only one giving..it won't last long as some day or the other I will feel resentment towards her for the way she treats Me.. Even tough I am affectionate with her and she know that I like her to be affectionate with me.

I live in India.

And by affection..I mean in a non sexual way.. I.e hugs and kisses on forehead and cheeks and cuddles and stuff.

Answer
If the marriage is arranged, does this mean you do not spend any time with her before marriage? The only way to tell is to kiss the girl to see if she wants to kiss again. Ask if it is OK to kiss her, then after you kiss her, ask if she enjoys being kissed.  

Marriage

Daniel Keeran, MSW