Marriage/Marriage proposal

jessica wrote at 2015-07-19 09:31:16
How i get my ex husband back

My name is Jessica Ruiz from Florida I have to give this miraculous testimony, which is so unbelievable until now. I had a problem with my Ex husband 2years ago, which lead to our break up. when he broke up with me, I was not my self again, i felt so empty inside me, my love and financial situation became worst, until a close friend of mine Lucy told me about a spell caster who helped her in the same problem too his name is Dr Shiva at hinduspelltemple@yahoo.com . I email Dr Shiva the spell caster and i told him my problem and i did what he asked of me, to cut the long story short. Before i knew what was happening my husband gave me a call and told me that he was coming back to me in just 2days and was so happy to have him back to me. We have two kids together and we are happy with ourselves. Thanks to Dr Shiva  hinduspelltemple@yahoo.com for saving my relationship and for also saving others own too. continue your good work, If you are interested to contact him and testify this blessings like me, the great spell caster email address is hinduspelltemple@yahoo.com you are the best among all the spell caster online I hope you see my testimonies and also pray for my family too.

Once again thank you Dr Shiva at hinduspelltemple@yahoo.com

lydia wrote at 2015-09-29 06:02:42
When the man I love broke up with me, my world fell apart. I had gone to several casters and I got no results or insufficient ones. I found happyhappysolutioncentre and gave another try to retrieve my lover and restore the passionate relationship I had with him. Iím glad I did and trusted him. he performed a spiritual cleansing to banish negative energies and cast a love spell. After 2 weeks, the man I missed dearly started to call me and told me few days ago that he still loves me and wants to try again. Thank you you can also contact him on happyhappysolutioncentre@yahoo.com or visit his website at http://happysolutioncentre.webs.com/ thanks lydia claire

lydia wrote at 2015-09-29 06:05:07

ANGELA wrote at 2015-10-04 21:47:18
Am just an over exerted  today for what this great man call DR ADAGBA of adagbaspiritualtemple@yahoo.com has just done in my marital life, after all the emotional pain that i have being passing through all this years have be turn to joy .and i will like you on this forum to help me in thanking he because for the past two years my husband has been cheating on me with a lady and this has course the family a lot of problems and our baby Evonne where the one perpetual taking the pain because at this time my husband don\'t normally come home to ask after the child or even care about  what the child needed so with all this problems i was not happy in my marriage and i started going for different kind of marriage cancelling and looking for solution every where not until this faithful day when i was browsing on the internet i saw a testimony shared by miss Tessy Jerry Uk about this DR ADAGBA  and i also contacted him for help and that was how he gave me some instructions and and i followed what ever he told me and i was surprise when he said to me go my child for all will be fine within the next 24 hours .and within the 24 hours i actually received a call from my husband who has not called me for some months now asking after the child and i . and that was how was the end of my marriage problems . so this is why i promise to testify to the whole world about this man DR ADAGBA and if any is also depress with such problems contact him now on:adagbaspiritualtemple@yahoo.com  and you will also find success and all your heart desire will be granted by

DR ADAGBA, of : adagbaspiritualtemple@yahoo.com or http://adagbaspiritualtemple.webs.com/

maury wrote at 2015-11-11 00:25:56
My name is Maury Williams I am from United States i want to thank drabubakarlovespell@gmail.com, I was I a relationship with lara and we loved and cherished ourselves for 3 good years and every thing was going on smoothly but February 14, 2015 a day I can call a lovers day we both had misunderstanding because I answered a call from a lady that is asking me out for a date but I refused, and she told me that the relationship is over and that she is fed up with me and I begged her because I love her so much but she refused me I was so down cast and I felt the world has come to an end for me but my friend told me about a spell caster that helped her sister out in getting her relationship back, a good job and favor in any of her endeavor but at first I was scared but I have to give this man a trial because I love lara very much and I am not willing to loose her to any man, so I ordered returning my love spell from this great spell caster that made me a happy woman again to say it all my ex came back to me with much love and a caring heart...i am testifying to this great spell caster ABUBAKAR SHRINE. if you need his help you can contact him on drabubakarlovespell@gmail.com

Marriage

Nessie