Marriage/Marriage proposal

Question
Hello, thank you for reading and considering my question Nessie. So my girlfriend is 9 weeks pregnant. We live together and before we became pregnant, we had plans for a family, and, of course, marriage. I have been wanting to propose to her for a while. I finally saved the money and purchased her a modest ring. I plan on asking her father for her hand in marriage (I figure this will be the right thing to do in both her families eyes and my future wife's eyes as well). But here's the issue; her dad has been in the hospital since November 17. He originally was hospitalized due to pneumonia. However, there were complications (turns out he also has ecoli and some other  antibiotic resistant bug in his system) and he has been under sedation since. He just got out of the ICU and has been transferred to a long term care facility where he may not regain consciousness for quite awhile yet.

So, my question, I want to propose to her the right way, with her fathers blessings, but the wait could be a long one and I want to , hopefully, be married before the baby is due( July 20). She keeps dropping hints that she wants to be proposed. I've told her, awhile back, that I intended on asking her fathers permission first, as they are a Catholic family.

Do I just go for it and propose? Or wait until her father is awake and offers his blessings? I know my girlfriend is getting impatient and is waiting. Please advise on what is the best course of action. Thank you, Jared C.

Answer
jeremiah 29;11
jeremiah 29;11  
Life is short,go for it,meanwhile let's pray for her father,with God all things is possible;Father God in Jesus name
Jehovah-Ropheka, our Healer, the great Physician, I bring before You, my sick ones, praying for total and complete healing.I release the spirit of life to heal and restore to complete, perfect health, Your body is now lined up with the Word and the stripes of Jesus. Brain be made whole!! All body functions, organs and systems be restored and be like new again, so be it,There are times in life when we need an urgent miracle. Say a miracle prayer to God when all else has failed, and your situation is hopeless. God does hear our prayers. He has a plan for us all. Nothing in this world can even remotely compare to the joyous healing experience possible through the application of God’s Love they will provide. he first thing that you really need to ‘get’ is that God is a God of love. Spirit is the totality of love. And Spirit does not withhold anything from any of Its creations and that includes you.

God is not sitting up on a cloud somewhere with a ledger deciding whether or not you are worthy to receive a positive answer to your miracle prayer. And Spirit is not mulling over the question about whether or not you have asked for too many things recently and, therefore, you have used up your quota for healing prayers. No, that is definitely not how God works regardless of what you may have been taught.

God is total goodness and infinite givingness. And Spirit actually wants you to receive a positive answer to your request. As a matter of fact, Spirit wants you to receive ALL of the good that you want, no matter how many times you ask.pray this prayer for him;Dear Lord Jesus, it is my will to surrender to you everything that I am and everything that I’m striving to be. I open the deepest recesses of my heart and invite your Holy Spirit to dwell inside of me.

I offer you my life, heart, mind, body, soul, spirit, all my hopes, plans and dreams. I surrender to you my past, present and future problems, habits, character defects, attitudes, livelihood, resources, finances, medical coverage, occupation and all my relationships.

I give you my health, physical appearance, disabilities, family, marriage, children and friendships. I ask you to take Lordship over every aspect of my life. I surrender to you all my hurt, pain, worry, doubt, fear and anxiety, and I ask you to wash me clean.

I release everything into your compassionate care. Please speak to me clearly, Lord. Open my ears to hear your voice. Open my heart to commune with you more deeply. I want to feel your loving embrace. Open the doors that need to be opened and close the doors that need to be closed. Please set my feet upon the straight and narrow road that leads to everlasting life. Amen.God of all creation, you who spoke a simple command and brought forth light from the darkness, I call upon you now to send forth your miracle-working power into every aspect of my being. In the same way that you spoke unto the dust of the ground when you created humankind in your own image, I ask you to send forth your healing power into my body. Send forth your word and command every cell, electrical and chemical impulse, tissue, joint, ligament, organ, gland, muscle, bone and every molecule in my body to come under complete and perfect health, strength, alignment, balance and harmony.

It is through you that I live and move and have my being. With every breath I take, I live under your life-giving grace. I ask you to touch me now with the same miracle-working power that you used when you fashioned me inside my mother’s womb. As surely as you have created me in your image and likeness, you can also recreate me now and restore my health.

Please fill me with your healing power. Cast out all that should not be inside of me. I ask you to mend all that is broken, root out every sickness and disease, open all blocked arteries and veins, restore my internal organs, rebuild my damaged tissues, remove all inflammation and cleanse me of all infections, viruses and destructive forms of bacteria.

Let the warmth of your healing love flood my entire being, so that my body will function the way it was created to be, whole and complete, renewed in your perfect health. I ask this through my Lord, Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen.Dear Lord Jesus, you went about healing all those who were sick and tormented by unclean spirits. You cleansed the lepers, opened the eyes of the blind and by speaking a simple command, you empowered the crippled to rise up and walk. You sent forth your life-giving power to all those in need, including those you raised from the dead.

O Divine Physician, I come to you now in great need of your intervention. I surrender my life and health into your loving hands. I ask you to send forth your healing power into my heart, mind, body, soul and spirit. Remove from me every lie of the enemy and destroy all the word curses that have been spoken against my health.

If I have accepted medical beliefs that I should not have, I ask for your forgiveness and denounce those beliefs right now. I break every agreement that I have made with my sickness and disease. I denounce every symptom of my illness, and I ask to be set free by the power of your truth.

Please send forth your Holy Spirit to renew my mind and cleanse my thoughts. I refuse to bow down and serve the symptoms of my illness any longer. Please draw my attention away from myself, and help me focus on your enduring love.

O Divine Physician, you are the source and strength of my recovery. Show me how to proceed with your plan for my restoration. I surrender my healthcare into your loving hands. Please help me to discern every aspect of my treatment, medications and recovery process, so that my every thought and action conforms to your good and perfect will for my life. Amen.I call forth the heavenly host, the holy angels of God, to surround, protect and cleanse all areas vacated by the forces of evil with God’s holy light. I ask the Holy Spirit to permeate my heart, mind, body, soul and spirit, filling me to overflowing with the life and love of my Lord, Jesus Christ. Amen.Allow your faith to grow to the point where you can command the mountain of sickness, hardship and despair out of your life. For according to Mark 11:23–24, Jesus says, “Truly I tell you, if you say to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and thrown into the sea,’ and if you do not doubt in your heart, but believe that what you say will come to pass, it will be done for you. So I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.”
Exodus 15:26
Exodus 23:25
Deuteronomy 7:15
Deuteronomy 28:1–14
Deuteronomy 30:19–20
I Kings 8:56
Psalm 91
Psalm 103:1–3
Psalm 107:19–20
Psalm 118:17
Proverbs 4:20–22
Isaiah 41:10
Isaiah 53:4–5
Jeremiah 1:12
Jeremiah 30:17
Matthew 8:1–3
Matthew 8:17
Matthew 18:18–19
Matthew 21:21–22
Mark 11:23–24
Mark 16:17–18
John 10:10
Romans 4:16–21
Romans 8:11
II Corinthians 10:4–5
Galatians 3:13–14
Ephesians 6:10–17
Philippians 2:13
Philippians 4:6–7
II Timothy 1:7
Hebrews 10:23
Hebrews 10:35
Hebrews 13:8
James 5:14–16
I Peter 2:24
I John 3:21–22   peace be unto you, i pray this helps,i will be praying in intercession for a miracle so let me hear ur praise report. whatever u do,follow ur heart and soul and gut  

Marriage

Nessie