Good day
I am searching for a statistic on divorce rates for couples that marry due to an unplanned pregnancy. Heard the divorce rate is much higher for this group and wanted to find out what is the average divorce rate for couples that are forced to marry due to unplanned pregnancy.
Can you refer me to any authoritative studies and statistics that quantify an approximation range for divorces based on such circumstances.

Hi Sam-

Here is a link that I googled. I got pregnant before marriage, she was planned too. I married at the age of 20. I had 3 children with my now ex-husband. We probably never should have even married because we just weren't compatible together, period. I had 3 children with him and we divorced after 5 yrs of marriage. We talked marriage before I ever got pregnant with our first daughter. I got married when I was 4 months pregnant. I hope this helps you on your research.

I can answer most any type of questions relating to marriage and relationships. I have been divorced and I`m happily remarried. I have been through many things throughout the years. I will try to offer solutions to a problem you have whether it be; divorce, adultery, advice on a spouse, etc. I`d be happy to answer, to the best of my ability, any questions you might have. I promise to be unbiased and non-judgemental. As I like to remain neutral and try to see things from every angle possible and keep an open mind.

I have been a volunteer for all experts for over 10 yrs now. I volunteer in 2 catagories/topics involving marriage type issues. I have helped a lot of people.