Marriage/Relationship Issue

I've been going through..a lot lately--things I would've never thought I'd go trough. I love him..he loves me. I know he does--so why is still with her and how long will he be with her?

move on;I love him he loves me I know he does so why is still with her and how long will he be with her?stringing u along;When you love someone so much more than they love you, you set the stage for that person to reject you. It's like putting pressure on someone to eat even though he or she is not hungry, and then resenting his or her inability to respond enthusiastically. You live for his or her love -- and in moments of insecurity you try to squeeze out some words or actions that reassure you that he or she loves you and is there to stay -- although deep inside you know that putting pressure on him or her is the worst thing to do.
You want to (and actually do) talk about the relationship more than he or she wants to. And many of your talks about the relationship leave you feeling more insecure, unlovable and second-rate.

There is another man or woman in the picture -- and your man or woman can't seem to get him or herself to end the relationship with that other man or woman.  You can see that he or she is genuinely conflicted because he or she loves the other person too -- or more!
Your assessment of where the relationship is at is different from his or hers -- and when you point this out, he or she says you are making him or her feel pressured for something he or she can't give or isn't ready for.You have sex with him or her because you think that that's what he or she wants,  You hope and pray that the closeness of sex will bring the two of closer to each other -- but it only makes you feel used. does not love you if he's in love with another woman. Three is always a crowd Is that what you call love? He cannot love two women. Find someone who will love only you.look at a very famous couple whom this happened to and let it be a lesson for you....prince charles, diana and camilla.....he's now with her, she destroyed her family for him.....and Dianna was never happy. you're gonna have to deal with a painful truth as mature as you are........he doesn't really love you, he wouldn't have done something so egregious to begin with..........and it sure as heck wouldn't have lingered...........if he messed up once hell mess up again
think about whats right for you
He loves her and she loves him . You should have seen them together . What a connection . She was nuts about him and now thier bond is strong. It always was . Somewhere along the line , he gave his heart and she knows this . I'm so sorry for you b/c you invested all those years but you need to let go thier love matured . You had a love that was young in the beginning but it most likely was never a rageing fire. Young love is full of lust but mature love is a bond and a connection between 2 . Good luck with your decision.

do you think you will fare any better? You could be making a monumental mistake by staying with a man who clearly doesnt love, honour, or respect you.

You are constantly rationalizing the negatives and straining to believe him or her, even when what he or she is saying defies simple common sense.
You are obsessed with trying to interpret, understand and clarify his or her every word and action.  You are constantly searching for internet articles, asking friends and even strangers what they think -- does he or she love me or not?
He or she is in total control his or her feelings and of the relationship.  You are the powerless clinger.Your anxiety is on the high end -- you are really afraid that this relationship might end (and expecting it to) anytime really soon.he does not love u

There is a part of you that just wants to end it all -- actually wants him or her to leave so that you can regain your lost power (feel normal again), yet you are frightened of that prospect too.when a man loves 2 women its almost like being in affair with married man,he eating his cake and having it to.he may just only care 4 u;Dump him. You don't want some one that you have to share his affections and love with. He's playing you for a fool. Also you know  well that when you are having sex he is thinking he is on her

Good luck with your decision.  

I specialise in helping couples save their marriage and rebuild it after major hurts such as an affair. Creating intimacy, removing hurt, dealing with sexual and communication problems.I can answer questions about issues arising in marriage: conflict, communication, listening, anger, verbal abuse, infidelity, addiction/substance abuse, pornography, physical abuse, time spent together, finances, in-laws, death of a spouse or child, separation and divorce,forgiveness,anger management issues, problem-solving and much more.

I have over 20 years as a counselor for couples experiencing difficulties. I have been a counselor for over 20 years,26years of marriage.I have been a student of this subject for over a decade and have not only researched it but lived it in my own life!

yahoo answers

I have a bachelor of Philosophy from CPCC in Charlotte NC I can comfortably answer questions about developing or salvaging a strong marriage relationship.

bachelor of Philosophy

I have a PhD in Metaphysics, Divinity, am a Minister with Friendship Baptist Church,faithful member, i would love to be a good samaritan to help couples to be blessed with positive answers.