My husband and my self have been married 17 years he never touches me at all no kissing no hugs no holding at night no nothing no sex maybe 3 times a year he barely talks to me in only 38  he is 40 he doesn't like me any more I have tried to talk he wont what do I do

Hi Kimberly-

Why does he think that's okay to do these things to you? Does he just not care and doesn't want to bother to get a divorce? It's a shame that he refuses to talk to you about anything, or to try to work things out with you. So you now have to decide what you're going to do about all this. Whether you stay or if it's time you move on with your life w/o him in it. You have some tough decisions to make for yourself and your future.

I can answer most any type of questions relating to marriage and relationships. I have been divorced and I`m happily remarried. I have been through many things throughout the years. I will try to offer solutions to a problem you have whether it be; divorce, adultery, advice on a spouse, etc. I`d be happy to answer, to the best of my ability, any questions you might have. I promise to be unbiased and non-judgemental. As I like to remain neutral and try to see things from every angle possible and keep an open mind.

I have been a volunteer for all experts for over 10 yrs now. I volunteer in 2 catagories/topics involving marriage type issues. I have helped a lot of people.