Marriage/Mid-western American Girls

Hello, how're you doing?
I'm a Persian guy, doing my graduate degree in Indiana. I'm a very open-minded type of person and really like American culture. The quality of a partner is the only thing matters for me not her religion, or nationality. Although I'm not Christian, I really don't care about my partner's religion. Our child could decide which or any religion s/he likes to practice. My question is :
 Are most Mid-western American girls are open-minded and ready to date and possibly marry a Persian guy? Unfortunately, lots of negative things are being said in the media about Persian guys which are packs of lies.

In general, people in the Midwest are more conservative than people on the coasts. People are people though.  I'm sure that if you are a decent guy, you'll find someone.  Be careful of 'reverse discrimination'.  That is, assuming someone doesn't like you because you are Persian.  It may be you being defensive about being Persian, which could cause you to come across as a jerk.

Dr. John Silver

___________________________________________________________________________ ~~~ "Online Therapy and Counseling Until Midnight by Dr. John Silver" ~~~ "Let me come into your Home and be your Personal Therapist". Try Online Therapy for FREE Today! Contact us at 1 (310) 268-8282, Email@DrJohnSilver.Com or visit us on the Web at DrJohnSilver.Com. ___________________________________________________________________________ Online Therapy. Save Time, Money and Stress. Therapy from the Convenience and Comfort of your Home. No Driving, No Parking and No Doctor's Waiting Rooms. Fees Are Always Lower For Online Therapy. Secure and Encrypted Online Therapy Offices. Private, Flexible and Confidential. New and Cutting-Edge. Green and Environmentally Sensitive. Try it for Free. _______________________________________________________________________

Online Therapy and Counseling Until Midnight, specializing in Online Therapy including Office, Email, Telephone and Web Counseling, Directed by Dr. John Silver, Certified Online Therapist, Licensed Marriage, Family and Child Counselor, Certified Psychoanalyst, Certified Cognitive Behavioral Therapist (CBT), Certified Addictions Specialist and Certified Sex Counselor offers a Free Office, Phone or Video Consultation, Free Email Advice, a Sliding Fee Scale, Same Day Appointments, Night and Weekend Hours in Los Angeles, Seattle and Virtually World Wide. ____________________________________________________________________________ Dr. Silver was classically trained in Psychoanalysis, became proficient in the modern Evidence-Based, Outcome-Measured Modalities like Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT) as well as experienced in the Cutting-Edge Technology of TeleHealth. He Directed a Counseling Center for over 15 years in which he was responsible for the care of 1000s of Patients, the Training of 100s of Therapists and the Development of a recognized Clinic offering high quality services at a Low Fee; was a PsychoSocial Researcher at the RAND Corporation, Los Angeles County/USC Psychiatric and Camarillo State Hospitals; a Montessori School Psychologist; a Specialist in Child Therapy for the Los Angeles County Department of Mental Health, Reiss-Davis Child Study Center and other positions of Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy Consultation.

* International Society of Mental Health Online * American Distance Counseling Assoc. * CounsellorsExchange (International Online Therapy) * MentalHealthNet Online * MyTherapyNet.Com * CA. Assoc. of Marriage and Family Therapists * American University of Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP) * Society of Modern Psychoanalysts * National Registry of Psychoanalysts

“An Online Therapist's 20-Year Voyage through Cyberspace”

* Ph.D. in Psychology * B.A. in Psychology * A.A. in Sociology

Online Therapy and Counseling Until Midnight by Dr. John Silver is Listed in Who's Who in Mental Health on the Web, was given the 2015 Los Angeles Award for Counseling Services and our Credentials have been Verified by World Information Networks, LLC. and Psychology Today.