Marriage/Mid-western women

Hello, how're you doing?
I'm a Persian guy, doing my graduate degree in Indiana. I'm a very open-minded type of person and really like American culture. The quality of a partner is the only thing matters for me not her religion, or nationality. Although I'm not Christian, I really don't care about my partner's religion. Our child could decide which or any religion s/he likes to practice. My question is :
 Are most Mid-western American girls are open-minded and ready to date and possibly marry a Persian guy? Unfortunately, lots of negative things are being said in the media about Persian guys which are packs of lies.

Hi Sia-

Mid-western women can be a little more open-minded moreso than any other demographicly divirse women in general. However, keep in mind that the mid-west here in the US tends to be more of a Bible belt location. So depending on what type of girl you date that would totally depend on a few things, such as how she was raised, what her religious views are (of she actually has any), to how judgemental she is, and the list goes on and on. It all really depends on her mindset. Ultimately if she loves and accept you for you then your ethnicity, region, etc should define you or the relationship you have. Although finding someone open-minded like that may present quite the challenge to you. Don't let that discourage you, as there's someone out there for everyone. I hope this helps you some.

I can answer most any type of questions relating to marriage and relationships. I have been divorced and I`m happily remarried. I have been through many things throughout the years. I will try to offer solutions to a problem you have whether it be; divorce, adultery, advice on a spouse, etc. I`d be happy to answer, to the best of my ability, any questions you might have. I promise to be unbiased and non-judgemental. As I like to remain neutral and try to see things from every angle possible and keep an open mind.

I have been a volunteer for all experts for over 10 yrs now. I volunteer in 2 catagories/topics involving marriage type issues. I have helped a lot of people.