Marriage/Converting to Morminism for a girl

Question
I was dating a LDS girl for about 2 years when she recently broke up with me because I am not Mormon. I am currently a Christian but I am not really a religious man and don't practice it that often. When we were dating I attended church and met with the missionary's to try and see if Morminism was right for me and I found out that it is not the best fit. I still love this girl very much and want to be with her the rest of my life but the only thing getting in the way Is me not being Mormon. What do I do?

Answer
Commit this to memory:  "It's not the differences between people, it's how they handle those differences" .  Religion is just one of many differences you will encounter in your relationship (and life).  If the two of you can't constructively solve this issue, then it isn't Religion that is the problem, it's how you work (or not) together as a team.

Marriage

Dr. John Silver