Martial Arts/Freeze up

Question
Hello,
I was wondering what type of training or martial arts discipline/style would you recommend to best help someone who "freezes up" due to fear/adrenaline/shock during physical/violent confrontations?
Thank you.

Answer
It really depends on how diversified the teacher is.  The background or the martial arts instructor is very important.  You want a teacher who trained in several martial arts which includes quarters self defense training on a realistic level.  They would know how to train out fears that may cause a person to panic and teach the student how to use that fear to take action.

Martial Arts

Marvin German