Martial Arts/How would I contact you?

Question
Mr. Humphries

I'm also a 25 year cop. Worked in Indiana, Idaho and for the past 16 years in Utah. I've obtained 1st kyu brown in Jiujutsu and just starting to work with a instructor in Kali. How would I contact you if I was in your area and wanted to train?

(801)913-7319

Answer
Brian,

Great hearing from you.  You can reach me via email at philh3@cox.net.  I'm also on Twitter @phil3017, and I have a Facebook presence.  If you reach out via email, I will provide you my personal cell number.

I work very early hours with the US Govt, but I am typically online or available by phone after 3PM Eastern.  

Martial Arts

Phillip A. Humphries