Masonry/Brick Laying/Leak thru porch floor into basement

ted wrote at 2014-12-10 20:38:05
He did not answer the guys problem. Water was leaking between the brick rowlock and concrete around the outer edge of the porch and running "DOWN the block under the porch on the inside of the basement. He had a room under the concrete porch above.

Masonry/Brick Laying

Dan Donavin

I can answer structural and aesthetic questions about natural and manufactured stone. Whether its out existing, future or current work. I can answer a few questions about brick and block work mostly about mortar issues. I can also answer questions about concrete regular and decorative. I cannot answer many structural questions about brick or block laying but I will try to steer you in the right direction if I cannot answer.

I am the owner and main installer of a stone, stucco and tile company I started five years ago. We install and repair all types of stone inside and out. We also do brick and concrete repair as well as tuck pointing.

Gorgeous Stone Stucco Tile Corp. Concrete Network

College of Du Page Concrete Institute