Masonry/Brick Laying/how to fix brick wall against asphalt drive

Question
I have an asphalt drive and the asphalt is pushing the brick knee wall over, how do I put a brick knee wall against an 8-inch asphalt driveway without the asphalt pushing the wall over time?

Answer
Thank you for your question Trampis.

Would it be possible for you to send by e-mail on this site a picture of the location where the problem is happening.

What I am trying to figure out is how the asphalt is installed near your brick knee wall. I feel they may be damage due to water infiltration and that is what is making your wall fall off over time.

Thank you for your response.

Joan Miller

Masonry/Brick Laying

Joan Miller