Massage/Great Massages

Hi Kathryn--I hope all is well with you and your family.  I wanted to share this with you.  I told you about my most embarrassing moment--ejaculating during a massage a couple of years ago and how the female therapist protected me from her female co-workers by not letting me leave until they were out of sight.  She did not want them to see my wet spot.  She could see that I was blushing in embarrassment.  I was apologizing profusely to her.  She walked me to my car.  She was so loving and sweet.  She has become my dear friend.  I have had many great massages from her lately.  She understands my trigger areas--inner thighs, buttocks, and nipples.  She is very careful to not "tickle" those areas.  She always walks me to my car afterward.  I am so touched by her compassion for a man.  I thank her every time I see her.  Women sometimes get swept off their feet by a man.  In this case, a woman has swept me off of my feet.  She is a loving, caring, sensitive woman.  I thought I'd let you know.  Thank you so much, Kathryn.  Larry.  P. S.--During my massages, I wear my very soft, short silky nylon running shorts.  My wet spot was very noticeable.  She protected me.  She has a friend for life in me.

Hi Larry,

Oh, that's great you are having wonderful massages and have found a great therapist!

She is even nicer than I am.  :)  I walk clients to the door and watch to make sure they get into their cars without problems but don't often walk to their car.

Compassionate people rule!  :)

Take care,

Kathryn Merrow

I can respond to questions about migraines and headaches, carpal tunnel syndrome, hand-wrist-arm pain, upper back pain, and other assorted and miscellaneous pain symptoms. I can also respond to general questions about massage and how to select a massage therapist.

I have been a massage therapist since 1992 specializing primarily in pain relief techniques. I utilize the St. John Method of Neuromuscular Massage Therapy (NMT) and other bodywork modalities. I'm The Pain Relief Coach online.

Professional Member of American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA) Nationally Certified in Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork (NCTMB)

My initial training in massage was at Health Enrichment Center in Lapeer, Michigan. I have had advanced training or workshops with Kurashova Institute for Studies in Physical Medicine, St. John Neuromuscular Institute of Pain Relief, Center for Self-Healing and many others. I now share my education and experience as a Massage Instructor and Pain Relief Coach.

The highest honor I receive is when someone tells me that they finally understand why they had pain, that they took action and that their pain is either less or is totally gone.

I have done well over 20,000 therapeutic massage sessions, primarily with clients with various types of pain or painful syndromes.