You are here:

Massage/Chronic abdominal symptom - is it related to back problems?


Larry Crawford wrote at 2015-10-01 18:05:30
The answer above is completely WRONG!!!   You have probably torn your oblique muscle.  These do not show up on typical MRI.  Go see either doctor William Brown in San Francisco or Dr William in Philadelphia.  They are both abdominal muscle injury specialists.

Larry Crawford



All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Glenn Kukkee, HBSc (Psychology), RMT


My unexpected specialty has been correction of disorders caused by working conditions. Who knew that office work could hurt so much and be so damaging? Your back and neck pain is correctable, let's talk about it. I also specialize in post-operative rehabilitation and if I don't know the answer I can at least point you in the right direction. I've been working on pre-medical studies on my way to becoming a doctor and would be happy to take questions about anatomy, physiology and all of that fun stuff too.


Full-time practice since 1993 across Canada
Post-operative rehabilitation and postural correction/persistant chronic overuse rehabilitation specialties

Wikipedia Frequent columnist in various newspapers Alternative and Integrative Medical Society columnist

Massage Therapy education: 2 years (CCMH, Newmarket ON), 1 year (WCCMT, New Westminster BC) Honours Bachelor of Science, Psychology major (Lakehead University, Thunder Bay ON)

©2017 All rights reserved.